Attain New Democratic Tools and Skills to Facilitate Relevant Strategic Planning
Wednesday, July 31st from 2:00pm – 5:00pm EST| Online Interactive Workshop | Concrete Tools
Toss that 5 to 10 year strategic planning binder you’ve barely opened aside! Then, come to this workshop to gain a practice that will bring your team and strategic plan to life. This democratic strategic planning method will support your team’s alignment, accountability, and priority setting in the midst of often chaotic workloads. Use this process to keep your team grounded and connected to what’s most important in your work together. With a relevant, agile, and collaborative strategic plan, you’ll make strides to your goals and visions.
In this workshop, you will walk you through a democratic strategic planning method that you can put to use in your cooperative team to keep you aligned to your goals and visions.
Some of the Key Take Aways are:
- A new understanding of strategic planning in cooperative teams
- A step by step process for strategic planning with prompts and templates
- A vision of what a complete strategic planning will look like in your team
- Fun interactive and democratic ways to get alignment
- An understanding of why strategy is key to accountability and self-care
Location: This is an online workshop via a video platform zoom, details will be sent to you via email.
Email email@example.com to take advantage of the discounts.
20% off Group discount (2+)