There are so many demands and valuable priorities in your life. Are you one of them? We hope you are! Certified Integral Coach, Daniel Little, will work with you to get you where you want and need to be. If you’re struggling with a never-ending task list, value inclusivity, and want to be a strong collaborative leader to move your team’s work forward, you’re in the right place. We’ll help you expand your capacity, clarify your priorities, and strengthen your leadership skills.
A few benefits that you might experience after working on your leadership with us…
- Increased facilitative leadership capacity that concretely builds effective, efficient and collaborative teams
- Expanded capacity to transform conflict into innovative solutions
- Realized ability to embody your greatest potential with skill and confidence
- An analysis of your brilliant strengths and opportunities for growth
Work with us, if you want to solve some of these challenges!
- Difficulty with communication and clear decision making in your team
- Struggling with the pace of a democratic process
- Complex challenges across teams and initiatives
- Sharing leadership with peers effectively
You will see a shift in your actual skills and the confidence of your leadership as we work directly with you on your current challenges. Our programs are designed to meet your needs and budget for professional training and development and can range from a few months to a full year.
What are you getting out of this?
Through our one-on-one coaching and training, we work with you to design a program that fits the needs of your unique situation. We offer:
- An analysis of your leadership dynamics
- A coaching program to build your facilitative skills to handle sticky situations
- Concrete skill training in researched and proven participatory leadership methodologies
- A communication toolkit for effective, efficient teams
- Facilitated events for your team
- Collaborative Leadership Certification upon completion of the program
Details for One-on-One coaching:
- 1st Month includes a leadership assessment of your unique strengths and weaknesses
- You and the coach will discuss your needs to design a customized coaching program
- You will meet with the certified coach, One on One, in weekly meetings (in person or remote) for training and mentoring around your challenges including deepening your collaborative leadership skills and expanding your capacity
- The coaching program can last 3 months or more. Depending on your needs, you might want to continue the program for a year or more. This is totally customized to your needs.
The first step is to click here and schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone conversation to explore your needs. We’ll work with you to build a program tailored to your unique developmental goals (and budget).
As a highly customized program, the cost varies. We will work with you and your needs. Payment plans and scholarships/grants are available! Vermonters have an opportunity to apply for the Vermont non-degree grant program. (Read more here about that.)
What our clients are saying…
Daniel possesses a unique capacity to listen intently, extract core insights, and offer clear reflection through which I can see my challenges as my strengths. The simple practices I gained from our work together continue honing my ability to see experiences from the perspective of potential growth and transformation.
My life-coaching sessions with Daniel were incredibly helpful. Daniel’s clarity of insight was profoundly transformative for my personal and professional life as he helped me to identify major patterns in my life and learn how to shift them to better support my goals and dreams. It was a positive and empowering experience that I would recommend to anyone committed to living a life they truly love.
My time with Daniel gave me clear insight into how I sabotage my own creativity. He has a gift for bringing one face to face with one’s own issues in a way that is non-judgmental and encouraging. I always felt motivated when I left. Daniel ingeniously came up with images and metaphors that encapsulated the different ways in which I move, and gave me concrete methods that enable me to direct my attention to manifest my short and long term goals. I would say with assurance, that I have been given the tools I need to move forward.
It wasn’t what I expected. As a work coach I anticipated more of a performance tracking program in which I would have help tracking and managing to more work output as a metric. Daniel’s listening and presence brought the process to a much deeper level. The focus on being gave me the support I needed – turns out I was in the midst of an incredibly difficult period. The support the program provided enabled me to access the inner strength I needed to turn the roughness into fertility. The program was powerful and adapted with me and gave me one of the biggest gifts I’ve ever had: friendship on the inside.
Daniel is not only one of the best, most active and compassionate listeners I’ve ever met, but he’s also an intensely curious man. He loves exploring the hidden depths and mysterious corners of issues and ideas, uncovering patterns, trends, unspoken assumptions, and unexpected perspectives. As a Coach, this allows him to collaborate with and support his clients in an incredibly artful manner, helping to articulate goals and design pathways of engagement towards achieving them. He’s also adept at anticipating potential obstacles and devising strategies for avoiding, subverting, or just blowing them clean out of the way. Daniel is an incredible ally for aspirational change-makers, impassioned visionaries, and hard-working folks just trying to Get Stuff Done!