Collaborative Leadership Certification Program
Level I: Facilitative Leadership Skills
Become the skilled collaborative leader you need to be to bring your team together, to facilitate your team towards success, and to tap into your brilliance as a leader. Access the tools and build the skills to expand your capacity to handle anything life throws at you.
You value the power of the collective and the importance of horizontal leadership and self organization.
You strive to nurture a culture of accountability in your teams, to design a people-centered and agile strategy, and to be a firm leader (that’s not dominating) to reach your team’s true potential.
You believe so strongly in the vision of your team, but you still feel stuck in the process, conflict, or never-ending task list. Time and again you see good intentions fail to truly deliver the results you desire.
What does it take to get the success that you and your team want and need without being a traditional manager?
To be a effective collaborative leader, you must have a deep understanding of how to meet people where they are, what your team members need to do their best work, and how to bring your team together so that you can take your accountability practices beyond delegation. You must figure out how to even the workload and prioritize to prevent burnout, confusion, and resentment.
You’ll need both concrete tools and the somewhat abstract skills of leading a team to build up your team(s) and to facilitate efficient collective decision-making and conflict resolution. In this day, when one member of the team has a problem, more often than not, the whole team has a problem.
We designed the Collaborative Leadership Certification Program (CLCP) trainings for just this type of embodied, integrative, and intentional leadership!
We are proud to announce that Level I is open for enrollment.
Register by January 31st, 2018!
Level I is designed to meet you where you are, to integrate what you’ve learned about leadership and new understandings into your habits, to hone in on your accountability practices, your personal development practices and to hone in on somatic awareness as a key leadership tool.
You will receive a plethora of researched and proven tools to integrate into your life right away.
Join us to tap into your potential as an effective and grounded leader that can hold the growing complexity of these times.
Our Collaborative Leadership Certification Program is grounded in our unique and new collaborative operating system, Collab.
We’ve spent years researching the problems and potentials associated with organizational communication and collaborative leadership. We used what we learned to develop a set of shared leadership practices that we call Collab. Collab is, in our opinion, the best system out there to provide individual growth and accountability within a system that supports the movement of the whole organization.
In our training, you’ll learn to use your leadership to bring flow, harmony, ease, and continual improvement to your team. You will expand your leadership capacity through communication and business skills, personal development, and conflict management. In this program, you’ll be both learning the intricacies of Collab and weaving in your existing knowledge and skills to tap into brilliant leadership potential that you hold!
Benefits you won’t want to miss:
- Leverage your existing leadership knowledge and development into a comprehensive approach to participatory management
- Unlock the power of your values within all aspects of your life and work commitments
- Increase how you share power in your team for social change
- Become THE instrument to strengthen and align your team
- Access powerful efficient collective decision making that gets everyone on the same page
- Use the power of distributed, agile governance to make sustainable (and crucial) changes you’d given up on trying to make
- The effective process that guides you to use the energy of the collective to make innovative decisions
- More productive meetings with clear outcomes and much less wasted time
- Workable and effective accountability that doesn’t just rely on one person or create work imbalances
Collab is a holistic approach to personal and group development that harnesses creative tension through well structured practice. It celebrates and leverages different ways of knowing and embraces embodiment as a tool of self-awareness. This course challenges participants to enter their “stretch zone” and ask the big questions that have the power to transform.Mike Crowley
- You’ll receive facilitation practice to get the necessary feedback to grow your shared leadership skills
- You’ll receive practical templates and rich training in how to build responsive, dynamic collaborative teams, with individual authority, shared accountability, and task and project tracking systems.
- You’ll have connection and learning within a community of mission-driven change-makers like you through
- A small, especially designed co-hort to deepen your learning and engagement of collaborative practices
- Access to our online Community of Practice forums where you can discuss your team’s current challenges and receive feedback from Round Sky coaches and other Level I Collab enrollees and peers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in bi-weekly live training calls with Round Sky coaches to get support with your collaborative leadership facilitation and the implementation of these practical tools in your team.
- Certification as a Collab Level 1: Facilitator to work as a professional and guide yourself and your teams (upon completion of the program)
Cecile and Daniel have equipped myself and my business with an effective system for addressing the needs of any business or organization. Organizational conversations now happen significantly more efficiently, and in ways that are safe, well-held, and invite the participation of all involved. I have had many experiences of dysfunctional organizations having circular conversations. The decades of experience synthesized into Collab give me tools to short-circuit those loops and move a group towards high-functionality, collective alignment, and success.Kevin Aderer
Explore the Modules for Skilled Facilitative Leaders Here
Module 1: Grounding in the Why and What of Collaborative Leadership
- A deeper introduction to Collaborative Leadership and how it’s used in teams.
- Effective processes for knowing WHAT you and your team need in ANY situation and HOW to get there.
- Tools and skills for facilitating productive and inclusive meetings for shared and self-organized teams, including LOTS of saved time!
- Leverage how you share power in your team for social change to get more ALIGNED energy and engagement from all team team members
Module 2: Crafting the Workable Collaborative Accountability Systems
- Learn how to utilize openness and transparency to build team trust and cohesion
- Integrate a project to upgrade or implement your own task tracking system for accountability
- Set up and understand the importance of collective task tracking for true accountability across your team
- An understanding of, ability, and tools to explicitly define your many roles in order to harness the power of distributed, agile governance Tools to become visibly on track and deliver on your and your team’s goals
Module 3: Understanding Skilled and Inclusive Facilitation
- Build facilitation skills like managing difficult people and communicating with clarity
- Understand collaborative tools to integrate multiple perspectives while providing a forum for feedback and affirmations
- Gain confidence to facilitate a participatory process to get clear, process-driven results
- Ability to harness conflict and crisis (including negative emotions) into positive movement for your team
Module 4: Practicing and Refining your Skills
- Focus on live practice facilitating and integrating the shared tracking systems
- Hone in on skills to facilitate fun and productive meetings
- Practice ways to manage unhealthy power dynamics in the moment
- Learn why, how and what to track for collaborative impact
Module 5: Integrating, Completing, and Moving Forward
- Integrate new and old skills with a clear plan
- Understand how to track your progress and set up processes of affirmations and feedback for your collaborative leadership
Read more for the next steps!
- Step 1: Register today BELOW.
- Step 2: Interview with a member of our team to determine if this is the right program for you.
- Step 3: Determine your financial needs and plans.
- We have payment plans and financial support options. And, some Vermont residents will be eligible for funding through a VSAC Grant.
- Step 4: Cohort Placement.
- After we have settled the details, we will place you in a small cohort of your peers and an instructor who will be your partners through this transformative learning journey.
- This cohort model provides space for group learning of communication practices, acts as a sounding board, and facilitates crucial feedback for practicing your leadership skills.
- Step 5: The Journey
- Your cohort will spend 4-6 months completing the 10 learning sessions we have planned to take your collaborative leadership to the next level.
- The course will be delivered virtually and is flexible so you can learn at your own pace.
When you are admitted to our Level I training program, you’ll be placed in a small cohort of your peers and an instructor who will be your partners through this transformative learning journey. This cohort model provides space for group learning of communication practices, acts as a sounding board, and facilitates crucial feedback for practicing your leadership skills.
Your cohort will spend 4-6 months completing the 10 learning sessions we have planned to take your collaborative leadership to the next level. Step up now to join your cohort!!
How much does this life-changing leadership program cost?
Level I is designed to be a 5 month intensive program with bi-monthly calls and critical feedback for your leadership. With everything included, the cost of the Level I Training to become a certified Facilitator is $2500. This includes all learning materials, one on one coaching sessions, coordination, and the training itself. Monthly payment plans are available.
**Financial Aid and Scholarships Available!!
Our intention is to make this course accessible to everyone.
If you need support financially, please indicate this as you apply for the course. We’ll do our best to make it work! If you are a Vermont resident, you may be eligible for a VSAC non-degree grant. See more here.
We also have financial aid available if needed.
Meet the Instructors:
Cecile Green is a visionary, entrepreneur, experiential philosopher, and farmer with a passion for assisting mission driven organizations achieve their visions. As an integral scholar practitioner and life long learner, she holds a B.S. in Community Supported Agricultural Systems and has over two decades of experience in entrepreneurial environments. She has participated in nearly a dozen organizational launches and built from the ground up four successful businesses.
Charlotte is a dynamic, thoughtful, energetic person, who likes to spend her time helping others and making the world a more holistically supportive place. She earned a B. Arch. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and has pursued her love of the outdoors through gardening, farming, and the ski industry, and her talent for design and organization as a business owner. She continues to study nutrition and wellness, and can usually be found in the dirt, on a mountain trail with her pup, or out enjoying the beauty of Vermont and its people.
Daniel is fiercely committed to supporting socially responsible leaders achieve success without losing the deeply held values that inspired them to make the world a better place through their work. If you are looking for a dedicated ally for your growth who can guide you with great strength and compassion to address challenges you may have faced for years, like being more effective with the limited time you have, managing change in a kaleidoscopic marketplace, or dealing skillfully with difficult relationships, then you’re in the right place.
Attend the Informational Call on January 25th!
Do you still have lingering questions about the program? Do you want to meet and hear from one of the instructors of the training? Sign up here to attend the free informational call on Thursday, January 25th at 12pm EST!