FREE 7 Day Self-Care Challenge:
Reflect & Build Your Cooperative Leadership Capacity
Join our FREE 7 Day Self Care Challenge to reflect and build your cooperative leadership!
As the season changes, the bright green appears and flowers begin to bloom, it is the perfect time to reflect on how far you’ve come. Yes, you’re busy, and it’s important to take some to sit and reflect on your experiences to continue to intentionally make space for growth.
Let’s begin right where you are.
Take some time to reflect on the last year up until now. Perhaps at times you felt uncomfortable and other times you had no idea how you should respond and looking back you still don’t know. Did you feel like walking away?
Were you able to make the change that you needed to grow in and out of these experiences?
Consider this time, right now, an opportunity for self-care for the next 7 days. Engage in this 7 day challenge and invitation to reflect on your experiences from the last year honestly, with intention, with community, and with joy.
When we’re healthy, we take care of ourselves. You can’t pour more into an already full cup!
Take this challenge to re-evaluate what’s in your cup. You can keep what works and get rid of what doesn’t to tap into your truest leadership potential moving forward.
At the end of this “challenge” to look back, you’ll find yourself understanding your experiences in a new way, through a new frame of view. Really facing your experiences will reveal what’s next for your growth.
This is that form of self-care that will help you make real change.
It will reveal where to focus your energy over the next several months and how to make the change you need to feel confident in your ability to handle whatever is thrown your way as a cooperative leader. After 7 days, you’ll be on your way for what you need next…
You’re Invited to the 7 Day Self-Care Challenge: Reflect & Build Cooperative Leadership Capacity!
Take a deep look at your experiences this spring. What worked for you? What didn’t? Making room for your growth and capacity is key to the self-care practice you need for grounded cooperative leadership! Join us for 7 days of self care to reflect and build your leadership capacity!
Here’s how it works– sign up and you’ll receive:
- 7 days of self care practices geared towards collaborative leaders directly to your email
- Tangible and dare I say... fun daily actions for 7 days
- Educational videos for your leadership growth and reflection
- Guided self-assessment for your leadership
- FREE Downloadable Cards with step by step processes to refer back to for reflecting and looking forward
- Plus, an opportunity to share your questions and insights in community
Sign up now!
- Understand the experiences that challenged you in the last year from a new framework
- Guided intention setting that doesn’t simply add more on your plate, but helps you make room for growth
- Intentional somatic awareness– exercises to stay grounded when something inevitable goes very wrong
- A new type of self-awareness that you didn’t know you could have because let’s face it, we all have room to grow and as leaders leading collaboratively we especially need to continuously hone in on self-awareness
- Opportunities to laugh with yourself