FREE 7 Day Self-Care Challenge:
Reflect & Build Leadership Capacity for 2019
Join our FREE 7 Day Self Care Challenge to reflect and build leadership in the upcoming year!
As 2018 comes to a close and the season changes, it is the perfect time to reflect on how far you’ve come. Yes, you’re busy, but you had a lot of experiences this year to process… a lot of growth and challenges.
Perhaps at times you felt uncomfortable and other times you had no idea how you should respond and looking back you still don’t know. Did you feel like walking away? Did you decide to do just that or did you stick it out? Where do you begin to process 2018?!
Begin right where you are.
Consider this an opportunity for self care for 7 days. Engage in our 7 day challenge and invitation to reflect on your experiences from the last year honestly, with intention, with community, and with joy.
When we’re healthy, we take care of ourselves. You can’t pour more into an already full cup!
Take this challenge to re-evaluate what’s in your cup. You can keep what worked and get rid of what didn’t in 2018 to tap into your truest leadership potential in 2019.
At the end of this “challenge” to look back, you’ll find yourself understanding your experiences in a new way, through a new frame of view. Really facing your experiences will reveal what’s next for your growth.
It will reveal where to focus your energy in 2019 and how to make the change you need to feel confident in your ability to handle whatever 2019 throws your way as a collaborative leader. After 7 days, you’ll be ready, New Years Intentions in hand, for what you need next..
You’re Invited to the 7 Day Self-Care Challenge: Reflect & Build Leadership Capacity for 2019!
Take a deep look at your experiences in 2018. What worked for you? What didn’t? Making room for your growth and capacity is key to the self-care practice you need for grounded leadership in 2019! Join us for 7 days of self care to reflect and build your leadership capacity!
Here’s how it works– sign up and you’ll receive:
- 7 days of self care practices geared towards collaborative leaders directly to your email
- Tangible and dare I say... fun daily actions for 7 days
- Educational videos for your leadership growth and reflection
- Guided self-assessment for your leadership
- FREE Downloadable Cards with step by step processes to refer back to for reflecting and looking forward
- Plus, an opportunity to share your questions and insights in community
- Two free webinars to engage with for
- 1) self-assessment for 2018
- 2) strategic planning for 2019
- All of this and more for FREE!
Sign up now! Only available through the end of 2018.
- Understand the experiences that challenged you in 2018 from a new framework
- Guided intention setting that doesn’t simply add more on your plate, but helps you make room for growth
- Intentional somatic awareness– exercises to stay grounded when something inevitable goes very wrong
- A new type of self-awareness that you didn’t know you could have because let’s face it, we all have room to grow and as leaders leading collaboratively we especially need to continuously hone in on self-awareness
- Opportunities to laugh with yourself